There are numerous types of rugs all around. They may vary depending on the material or their origin. Rugs may be Afghan, Armenian, Chinese, Indian, Persian, shaggy, wool, sea-grass, silk and etc. But no matter what kind of rug you own, you must always be aware that proper care is required. When well kept and maintained, your beloved rugs can be an irreplaceable part of the interior in your home.
As beautiful as they are, rugs are a favorite place for all kinds of bacteria, microbes, dust and dirt, which are a common cause for numerous diseases such as asthma, eczema, hay fever, itchy eyes and running nose. Regular vacuuming of all rugs and carpets is important but only efficient for removing hairs and dust from them.
However, more professional care is required in order to properly clean your rugs and remove all dirt, bacteria and potential harmful parts. The complete and successful removal of stains, spots and dirt can be most sufficiently achieved with the power of the Hot Water Extraction method that we use.
This modern cleaning technique is the most efficient on the market, if you would require your beloved rug to be visually pleasing, bringing you joy as it once did when you first got it. We make sure your beloved rugs are properly washed, sanitised and deodorised, prolonging their life.
Here is how we Steam Clean your Rugs:
- First we carefully vacuum the rugs, making sure all dirt and dust are properly removed from them.
- Afterwards, depending on the specifics of the rug, our professional technician will apply special Eco-friendly and non-toxic detergents to the most problematic high traffic areas, stains and dirty patches.
- Furthermore, our technicians will use the professional equipment we have to Steam Clean your rugs. This powerful steaming technique uses high pressure steam extraction up to 130 degrees. Thanks to this cleaning procedure a precise deep cleaning will be applied and all rugs will be left spotless and fresh, restoring their original charm.
Leave the cleaning of your rugs to our professionals and you will be more than satisfied with the results. They are truly experienced and special attention towards every rug they are washing is their focus. They will be able to not only cover the grooming of your beloved rug but also to provide you with a personal consultation on how it should be kept and treated.
We suggest a Deep Clean of Rugs to be done every few months or at least annually, depending on the type of rug that you own. This will prevent them from staining permanently as well as collecting harmful bacteria and dust.
- Do you clean all kinds of rugs?
- Yes! We do provide deep cleaning of rugs of all kinds (Afghan, Armenian, Chinese, Indian, Persian, Eastern-European) Of course our cleaning team will make sure to properly check the exact type of rug that you have in order to clean it properly and without damage. For delicate fabrics we can also use dry cleaning methods which are as efficient.
- How long will I have to wait for my rug to dry?
- Depending on the kind of rug you have, usually between 3 and 6 hours. We do extract most of the water from them so we speed up the drying process.
- How much does it cost?
- Depending on the size of the rug we do estimate a price for you. We also have fixed prices you can check in the Price List Section of our website.